LIC Bima Account 2 is a non linked insurance plan that guarantees return of 6% per year. No medical examination is required. It has a locking period of 3 years. Loan facility is available on after one year on LIC Bima Account 2 plan. Income Tax Benefit available as per the law. Also Read
Bima Accout 2 requirements:
- Entry age = 8 – 60 years
- Policy Term = 10 – 15 years
- Premium range = 15000 – no upper limit.
- Risk Cover = 10 – 30 times annualized premium.
- Income Tax benefit as per prevalent laws.
- Mode : Qtly/Hly/yrly/ ECS
- If paying 15000 rs premium yearly then half yearly will be 8000 Rs and quarterly will be 4000 rs and ECS will be 1250 Rs per month.
- If you want to increase the premium amount then you can top with addition of 1000 rs. For example, if you are paying 7000 rs then you can pay 8000 or 9000 or 10000 and so on and NOT 7500.
Bima Account 2 Regular premium:
Mode Instalment premium
Monthly (ECS) 1250
Top-up premium: 1000
Regular premium: No Limit
Top-up premium: Sum total of Regular Premiums paid up to the date of payment of top-up.