LIC Amulya Jeevan Table 190 :
|General policy condition|
|Min. age at entryMax. age at entryMax. Maturity Age
S.A in multiples of
|18 yrs (completed)60 years (nbd)70 years (nbd)
Rs. 25 Lakhs
Jeevan Amulya Features:
- This plan has been re-introduced in place of Amulya Jeevan Table 177. Features remain almost same except 5% to 10% approx. reduction in premiums.
- This is a pure Term Assurance plan like Anmol Jeevan. In this place Min. S.A is 25 lakhs ( Under Anmol Jeevan Table 164 only policies with S.A below 25 lakhs are issued).
- General Details:
- Lic Table 190 Plan is allowed to physically Handicapped persons as per the existing rules.
- Lic Jeevan Amulya plan is allowed to persons engaged in hazardous occupation by charging appropriate occupation extra or with clause 86.
- proposals are considered on the basis of Medical Reports & Special Reports ( if any). FMR (Full Medical Reports) will be required to be done by divisional Medical Referee (DMR)/Addl. DMR or by Third party Administrators (TPA). FMA from Medical Examiners with enhanced powers will not be accepted.
- Cost of Medical Exam. Including Special Reports will be borne by LIC as per rules.
- SUC will be calculating as per existing rules. For calculating SUC, S.A under this plan is to be considered.
- Extra premium Rates to be charged in case of sub standard lived. The extra premium Rates for higher EMR will be in multiples (as applicable under Endowment plan) of these class I extra rates.
- Grace period:
- Grace period of 15 days will be allowed for payment of YLY/HLY premium. If death occurs within this period & before the payment of the premium then due, the police shall be valid and S.A. shall be payable after the deduction of the said premium. If premium are not pain within grace period, policy will lapse.
- Maturity Benefits:
- On maturity no amount will be paid to the policyholder.
- Death Benefits:
- On death of the policyholder during policy term, S.A will be paid to the nominee.
Go back to other LIC Plans