LIC Life Insurance Plans:
a) Money Back Plans (Table 75 & 93):
- Besides providing life cover during the term (20 & 25 years) of the policy, survival benefits linked to the sum assured during the term of the policy will be available.
b) Jeevan Mitra (Table 88 & 133):
- An Endowment Assurance Plan providing for twice or thrice the sum assured payable on death of the life assured during the policy term.
c) Jeevan Saathi (Table 89):
- A With-Profits Joint Life Endowment Assurance plan for both husband and wife.
d) Fixed Term (Marriage) Endowment/Educational Annuity (Table 90):
- An ideal plan for making provision for education/star-in-life or marriage of children. Claim/Annuity is payable after expiry of policy term.
e) New Jana Raksha (Table 91):
- Ideal for all, especially for people with irregular income.
f) Jeevan Surabhi (Table 106 107 & 108):
- A Money back plan where premiums are payable for a limited period with periodical increase in insurance cover by 50% of the basic sum assured after every five years.
g) LIC Jeevan Shree 1 (Table 162):
- A limited payment Endowment Assurance plan with guaranteed additions for the first five years and bonus additions thereafter.
h) LIC Jeevan Saral (Table 165):
- A plan that provides the life assured insurance cover with the flexibility of partial withdrawal.
i) LIC Jeevan Pramukh Plan (Table 167):
- A niche market with profits endowment assurance plan having limited premium paying term with guaranteed additions for the first five years and bonus additions thereafter.
j) LIC Bima Nivesh 2005 (Table 171):
- A single premium plan with compounding guaranteed additions @ Rs 50 per thousand per annum, payable on death or maturity.
k) LIC Bima Bachat (Table 175):
- A single premium money back policy with policy term of 9, 12, and 15 years. Survival benefits during the policy term are available.
l) LIC New Bima Gold (Table 179):
- A regular premium money back plan with return of total premiums in installments at pre-specified intervals with loyalty additions, if any, at maturity and extended free risk cover.
m) LIC Jeevan Amrit (Table 186):
- Plan where premium payment is limited to 3, 4, or 5 years and premium payable during first year is higher than the premiums payable in subsequent years.
n) LIC Jeevan Bharati 1 (Table 192):
- Money Back Plan exclusively for ladies having optional riders such as accident benefit rider, Critical Illness benefit rider and congenital disability benefit rider.