- Min. age at entry: 18 year (lbd).
- Max. age at entry: 65 years (nbd).
- Min. S.A.: Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Max. SA.: Any amount.
- SA in multiples: Rs. 1 lakh.
- Max. Maturity age: 75 years (nbd).
- Modes Allowed: ALL
- Accident benefit per 1000 SA: Allowed** (with extra prem.).
- Min Term: 5 years.
- Max Term: 25 years.
Requirements in writing:
- Female lives category: I/II/III
- Non-Medical General : Not Allowed
- Non-Medical Professional: Allowed
- Non-Medical Special: Allowed
- Age proof: Std./NSAP-1/2
- Form Number: 300
- Dating Back @ 8%: Allowed
- Risk Coverage: SA+GA+Bonus
- Actual Sum assured: Basic SA
- Term Rider Option: Yes.
- Critical Illness Rider: Yes.
- Policy Loan @ 9%: Yes.
- Revival at 9%pa (payable HLLY): Yes.
- Surrender of Policy: Yes.
- Housing Loan: Yes.
- Assignment: Yes.
|PPT||1, 2 or 3||1, 2, 3,
4 or 6
|1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10||1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12||1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 16|
- SA Rebate per 1000 SA: 50 lacs & above.
- 0.50 for regular premium.
- 2.00 for single premium.
Yly : 2%
Hly : 1%
- During first 5 policy years, for each completed year, Vested GA @ Rs 50 per 1000 SA + Basic SA.
- On death after 5 years, Accrued reversionary Bonuses declared from 6th year onwards + Basic SA + Vested GA of Rs 50 per 1000 SA per year for the first 5 years.
- Reversionary Bonus (6th Year onwards) + Basic SA + Vested GA @ Rs 50 per 1000 SA (for 1st 5 years).
==>After completion of 3 policy years, the policy can be surrendered for cash.
- 2 full years premiums should have been paid for more than 10 years PPT.
- Atleast 1 full year’s premium should have been paid for PPT 10 years & less.
Term Assurance Rider Option:
- Along with Basic SA, an amount equal to Term Assurance SA will be payable on Death during the policy term & during the PPT, premiums are payable.
- In addition to the premium under the basic plan, premium for this option will be payable. Std/Sub Std lives up to class III EMR & Female Lives Category I & II allowed. Handicapped Lives, pregnant females, & persons attracting occupational extra of more than Rs. 4 per 1000 SA are not allowed.
GTD Surrender Value for:
- Single Premium: 90% excluding all extra premiums.
- Excluding the premium for the first year, it will be equal to 30% of the total amount of premiums paid for other modes.
Special Surrender Value:
- While calculating SSV, the vested GA plus Reversionary Bonus if any, will be taken into account. SSV is available after completion of 1 policy year provided premiums have been paid atleast for 1/10th of PPT sub. to a minimum of 1 full year’s premium.
- Available for full term of the policy or till the policy Anniversary immediately following LA attaining 70 years of age.
- Maximum of Rs. 50 lakhs (under all policies taken together).
|Duration of Policy from the
Date of commencement.
|SSV as percentage of Single Premium excluding extra and rider premium,
|Less than 1 year||70%|
|One year to less than 2 years||75%|
|Two years to less than 3 years.||85%|
|After completion of 3 years.||As per SSV factor applicable to Endowment Table|