LIC Marriage Endowment/Educational Annuity for Children policy is specially Framed for Child’s Education and their Marriage. It is a good Policy for children less than 10 years.
LIC Marriage Endowment/Educational Annuity General Conditions:
- Minimum Term: 5 years
- Maximum Term: 25 years
- Min. S.A.: Rs 50,000
- Max. S.A.: Any amount
- Min. age at entry: 18 years
- Max. Age at entry: 60 years
- Max. Maturity age: 70 years
- S.A.in multiples: Rs 5000
- Modes allowed: All
- Accident Benefit: Re. 1 Extra
LIC Marriage Endowment/Educational Annuity for Children Requirements in Writing:
- Female lives category: I/II/III
- Age Proof: Std./NSAP-1/2/3
- Form No: 300
- Dating Back @ 8%: Allowed
- Non-Medical General: Allowed
- Non-Medical (Proof): Allowed
- Non-Medical (Spl): Allowed
- Risk Coverage: Premium waived.
- Actual Sum Assured (ASA): Basic S.A.
LIC Marriage Endowment/Educational Annuity for Children Policy Servicing:
- Term Rider Option: Yes.
- Critical Illness Rider: Yes.
- Policy Loan @ 9%: Yes.
- Revival: Yes.
- Surrender of Policy: Yes.
- Survival Benefits: No.
- Housing Loan: Yes.
- Assignment: Yes.
- Surrender of Policy:Yes.
- Survival Benefits:No.
- Term Rider Option:Yes.
- Critical Illness Rider:Yes.
LIC Marriage Endowment/Educational Annuity for Children Other Details:
(a) Usable Term can be Chosen to coincide the maturity of policy to the Kid’s marriageable age or for higher education of the kid.
(b) The owner shall have to pay the premiums till maturity of early death.
(a)On the date of maturity ,Policy holder receives sum assured benefits as well as Bonus.The owner or his assignee or nominee have an option to get the maturity amount in 10 Hly installment, as such rates may be prevalent on the date of maturity.
Before Maturity if the policy holder dead:
1. Future premiums are waived.
2. Basic S.A+Bonus is paid to the nominee,only on maturity.
3. In case the death has been occurred by accident during the term of the policy,Accident Benefits equivalent to basic S.A. will be paid immediately,in addition to point No.1 & 2 above.
Examples :Mr.Shahid takes a policy for a term of 18 years for Rs.1 lakh for his 4 years old daughter Inammah.He wants to get her married at her age of 22 years.
Unfortunately,he dies after 5 years keeping the policy in force.Here no S.A. is paid immediately,however nominee need not to pay further premiums.Basic S.A. of Rs.1 lakh along with bonus of Rs.75,600 ( at an estimated Rs.42 per 1000 p.a for 18 yrs) will be paid to his daughter only on maturity i.e; at Inammah’s age of 22.
In the above scenario if Bhagat had died due to Accident,his nominee would have got Accident benefit S.A. Immediately.Apart From this Basic S.A. + Bonus is payable only on maturity.