How to check LIC of India Nav/Policy status details online:
- We are getting lots of questions in regards to know the policy status or Navs details. I hereby provided you with the steps to know how to get the exact policy details or policy status or nav current rates/position/points.
- First of all, I’d like to inform each of policy holders that the best person or the Best SITE to provide the exact current nav rates or the status of your policy is the Official LIC of India Website.
- There are three known steps to know the details of your Lic of India policy.
- Register on the official Website with your actual name that is printed on your Bond, Policy number and other information as asked on the site.
- You can also call on LIC toll free number ****1251****(BSNL/MTNL landlines only. From other services or mobile phones, charges applicable). Make sure that you are ready with your policy number.LIC Offices Telephone Numbers
- You can check Policy details through SMS as well. Click here to know more. LIC Policy Status through SMS.
- NRIs may send their specific queries to firstname.lastname@example.org Queries related to service in respect of new/existing policies may kindly be sent to email@example.com .
What is Your LIC Policy Number?
- The number is consisting of nine digits and can be found at the top left hand corner of the schedule of your policy bond.
- This is a unique identification that distinguishes your policies from other policies and will remain unchanged throughout the lifetime of the policy.
- Remember to quote the policy number very time in your correspondence, as it helps us to locate your records for reference.
Before registering on official website, please read the guidelines.