LIC Table 43 : Temporary Assurance certain without profits
- Min. age at entry: 18 years (lbd).
- Max. age at entry: 60 years (lbd).
- Min. S.A.: Rs. 3 lakhs
- Max. SA : 1 crore.
- SA in multiples: 50,000
- Max. Maturity age: 62 years.
- Modes Allowed: Single only.
- Terms Allowed: 6/12/18/24 months
- Accident benefit: Not Allowed.
- Age proof: Standard.
- Form Number: 300/340
- Female lives category: I
- Dating Back @ 8% : Allowed
- Non-Medical General: Not Allowed
- Non-Medical Professional: Not Allowed
- Non-Medical Special: Not Allowed
- Risk Coverage: SA
- Actual Sum Assured: Basic SA
- Term Rider Option: No.
- Critical Illness Rider: No.
- Policy Loan: No.
- Revival: Yes.
- Surrender of Policy: No.
- Survival Benefits: No.
- Assignment: Yes.
- Housing Loan: No.
- Before completion, age must be admitted.
- This plan is not allowed to pregant women, physically Handicapped lives and when occupational extra chargeable.
- SA Rebate:
a. 5lacs & above but less than 20 lacs : Re. 1
b. 20 lacs and above but less than 50 lacs: Rs 1.50
c. 50 lacs and above: Rs. 2.00
- Maturity Benefits: No.
- Temporary Assurance Certain Death Benefits: S.A.
- Lic Temporary Assurance Details:
- Medical Examination is compulsory, and the proposer is required to pay the medical examination fee.
- Under the without profit plan, the policy will be issued.
- Policy can be allowed to Standard and sub-standard lives up to class-III.
- In the LA’s death occuring within the selected period from the commencement of the policy, the SA will be payable.
- This plan is for insuring non-insurance minded class of lives who require risk cover for a short period of 2 years or less.
Click here to know more about LIC Term Assurance. Go back to LIC OF INDIA.