LIC United Linked Insurance Plan:
- In India investments in ULIP are covered under Section 80C of IT Act.
- Itcame into play in the 1960.
- Unit Linked Insurance Plan provides for life insurance
- According to the value of the underlying assets at the time provides for life insurance where the policy value at any time varies
- It provides for the benefits of protection and flexibility in investment.
- The investment is called as units and is represented by the value that it has attained called as Net Asset Value (NAV).